
We graduated. Like for real. Like I just checked our grades and they were all passing grades so we will get real diplomas in the mail to replace the fake ones they gave us when we walked. Danny and I finished with almost identical overall GPAs. I will not say what they were, but I will say that they are pretty darn good considering
"There were some nights at 3 am when you were crying and saying you just wanted to get knocked up and drop out of school and I thought this day would never come,"
A proud Danny says to me at commencement.
Photoshoot

My parents are the kind of people who buy disposable cameras and pop out of the bushes when someone else is taking a picture and click away discretely.
Streadbecks are the kind of people that have megagoogletrixelpixellegitpaparazziprofessionalgradegear
So we vogued it up for a couple of hours.

Strike a pose

Strike a pose

Vogue, vogue, vogue

Vogue, vogue, vogue

Dinner at Sundance


Photogs

Where Danny hung out.

Where I spent much of my time.

BYU Alum

Inside the library. Where I also spent much time. (unintentional pained smile)


Can you spot us? I think Danny is practicing the closing prayer. He was nervous. But he did a good job. He sounded educated.


Goodbyeee Provo! Forever! bahahaha
2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations!! Totally Awesome!! Way to go you guys! What a great accomplishment in your lives! :)
Just found your blog. Congratulations. I love the pictures. Hope to see a lot of you while you are home. Love you both. Grandma R.
Post a Comment