http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stability

Photobucket

Stability. Hooray. I was starting to get pretty worn down if you couldn't tell. (We were supposed to know in July, and then every 2 weeks since then.) It was kind of a roller coaster I was dieing to get off of. But it all worked out FINALLY. Thank Goodness. Normal pay starts on the 20th, insurance on the 1st, and a new apartment on the 1st. YES. And I can finally figure out my life. The Allstate account hired him. If you've seen the recent "Mayhem" commercials, that's what he's been working on. He has some radio spots in production right now.

Turns out Allstate and McDonald's Happy Meals accounts were both vying for him. Hopefully he still gets to help out McDonald's-(its more fun for me to brainstorm with him about My Little Ponies and Barbie.)

Fun fact: You will never see soda, french fries, or burgers in Happy Meals commercials. The commercial has to display a meal under a certain amount of calories and fat, so you'll always see the kids eating apple dippers, chicken nuggets, milk/juice. The commercial also has to be centered around the food NOT the toy. With childhood obesity being so ridiculous McDonald's is becoming the new Phillip Morris. Whatever. I still believe in Happy Meals.

Anyways, I couldn't be more proud of Danny and I can't wait to update on what he next few months will bring.

2 comments:

Al and Al said...

Jealous! Congrats though! Of course he got the job! We're so happy for you!

Bri and Mike Titera said...

This post makes me ridiculously happy. Stability plus the song almost made me cry, or maybe I almost cried because I realized you really aren't coming back to California...