http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've got a 1 month old

Photobucket

That LOVES to be held. ALL the time. If I sleep, its reclined on the couch holding her, or cuddled with her in bed- though I know I'm not supposed to do that.

Photobucket

She doesn't like pacifiers or fingers yet- though she did briefly discover her thumb one day this week:



Sometimes I can get her to sit by herself for 10 minutes in this vibrating chair while I shower. Though I'm not sure how this contraption is kosher. It makes her poop.

Photobucket

She poops A LOT

She spits up A LOT

She eats A LOT. I can't keep up with her.

Photobucket

She discovered her voice and likes to use it even while she's sleeping.

She lets out loud, body shaking giggles- but I wont show you. It's only while eating.

Photobucket

She loves Twinkie

Photobucket

Is getting used to walks in her awesome new stroller.

Photobucket

Still has blondish-light brownish hair and dark blue eyes.

Photobucket

Getting good at making eye contact.

Already can tell she's happy when Danny comes home. When handed over, she first looks up at his hairline to make sure its him.

Photobucket

Had her first play-date.

Photobucket

Weighs 9lbs 2 oz- 50th percentile still
Height 21.5"- 75th percentile now

The doctor says that's why she's been eating so much- Growth spurt! If I were to have grown as much as she has this month, I'd be back at my full pregnancy weight and 6'3. I'd probably want snacks and back rubs all day too.

She is happy, healthy, and so adored.

1 comment:

Streadbeck said...

These pictures and videos are so awesome. We can hardly wait to meet her in person. The blog sure is a nice way to be able to see how she is growing and changing.
We love you guys,
Grandpa and Grandma Streadbeck