http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Belle turns 7 Months

A couple months ago, Briana said to me, "I love how Belle's always in cute little dresses."

"She's a girl," I believe was my response.

Laughter

I didn't know I had made a joke.



It is with a heavy heart I am realizing that I need to buy this baby some trousers.
She has places to go, people to see, and these repressive skirts are cumbersome!



Along with trousers, I am looking into baby helmets. Because she's constantly pulling herself up to a standing position, Evel Knievel falls and hits her head about 20 times a day. Today she dove head first off of our bed bequeathing me with the World's Worst Mother award.

Photobucket

Little shark has 5 teeth! Top two middle and bottom 3 middle. Along with being worried she is going to give herself a concussion, I now have to be concerned about asphyxiation- I'm scooping chunks of cardboard, paper, and plastic out of her little mouth all day. She's not interested in actually eating anything she gets in there, I think she just enjoys the sensation of tearing things apart with her teeth. Shark.

Photobucket



Belle and Twinkie are still buddies, even though Belle likes to mess with his toys.

Photobucket

I probably should get her back into baby modeling because she loves the camera so much.



Photobucket

This month she was saying "Mom-mom-mom" which I loved- but all of a sudden she decided "Bob-Bob-Bob" felt more right.

Photobucket

Love my daring and dainty 7 month-old. So lucky to be her Bob.

No comments: