http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grandmas Visit

"This can not be 3 generations?!" Dead Sea Minerals kiosk lady gasped at us as we crossed through the mall connecting Nordstrom and Michigan Avenue. "No. It's 4." Was my response as I pushed down the sun-cover of my stroller revealing a babbling Belle. "Ah-uh-eh-" she started to choke out before melting into a puddle of liquid joy on the floor. "Not again," we collectively sighed while brushing our hair back and continuing on our way to Baby Gap. "At least we avoided her product pitch..."

Photobucket

Last week's visit from Grandma and Grandma-Great really took Belle and I's cuteness factor to the next level.

Photobucket

The ladies had both been here before so it wasn't a super touristy trip. More of a ladies who lunch and shop and lunch and shop trip. (There was an entire day dedicated to Macy's and another day almost entirely dedicated to Nordstrom.)((((AWESOME))))

Oops. I only really have pictures from Macy's day.

Photobucket

Opening day for all things Christmas. Bill and Giuliana Rancic lit the tree.

Photobucket

I'm a creep. Bill loves it.

Photobucket

First time on Santa's lap!

Photobucket

Terror.

Lunch in the Walnut Room next to the tree.

Photobucket

We all enjoyed it. Except maybe Belle.





Photobucket

So glad they came. Something I'll never forget.

1 comment:

CHO said...

LOL! I love her face on Santa's lap....both of them!