http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Belle's 1st Birthday- Part Un: The Party

Remember back when I was having my toilet paper and stale-bread birthday? I promised that Belle's would be something "baby dreams are made of." This was not a joke. So as not to overwhelm you- we are going to do this thing in parts.

Introducing Part Un: The Party

The Invite:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Danny: "Anne, is that a cigarette?"

Oopsies

Photobucket

Welcome

Photobucket

Get Fancy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The birthday girl in her fanciest pants

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made a YouTube playlist of fancy things. It played on the TV in lieu of background music. If interested, you may partake here:



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Belle hates food. There was a lot of whimpering. Will post video some day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Magnifique! The perfect start to our birthday extravaganza! Stay tuned...

*Credits
Fascinators and Bow Ties- The Allison Show
Russian Cream- The Allison Show
Diamond banner- The Allison Show
Strawberry Frosting- Me Oh My!
Cucumber Sandwiches- Vegan Yum Yum
Photo booth- Oh Happy Day
Pie Pops- Bakerella

3 comments:

Shantell said...

So many cute things I don't know where to start! Her party looked adorable and you did so much work! I loved the photo booth and the food looked delicious! What a fun mom you are. She is beautiful! Happy Birthday Belle

The ORR Family said...

I miss your parties. I love her shoes. I wish I was fancy with the lil un petite. I miss. Happiest wishes to Belle and your families birthday celebration week.

Heidi said...

Adorable party, Anne!! You did so much! And it turned out beautiful, love all the creative ideas! Belle is such a darling, I love her grins. I also love the petit petting zoo. =0)