"Anne, would you rather be incredibly wealthy without a friend in the world, or have innumerable friends without a dime to your name?"
"Loaded. No friends." I answered immediately.
My dad kind of just sighed and shook his head.
Apparently I had answered incorrectly.
Although today I still pray to the gods of all that is good and worldly that I never turn into a George Bailey, I am finding it considerably easier to be a Citizen Kane with a little help from my friends.
My new bff- Uncle Ogilvy.
He just took me to Canada.
We did some nature thangs...
I was in a lumberjack competition
And won obviously...
Gondola ride up Grouse Mountain
We ate explored around the city...

Fresh seafood at Granville Island
218 flavors ate Casa Gelato
We passed on the avocado and balsamic vinegar flavor for the boring marzipan and English toffee.
But Danny braved the wildly popular Canadian chain- Japadog.
Japadog's Signature Hot Dog: Teriyaki sauce, mayo and seaweed
They just opened a store in New York if you're interested...
Then Belle got Pink Eye.
So we stayed inside for a while while doing this
While Danny worked on this
And ate this
Which was cool because we ordered a lot of this

And when Belle was feeling better, we had our own personal Bentley and chauffeur to drive us around to see this

Our driver gave us a tour of Stanley Park
But we made sure to bring Danny back later to see Sasquatch
Then Belle and I boarded a plane (getting our own personal row) to get home in time for Uncle Rick's homecoming
And Danny stayed to finish this- On air in the US today!
Thanks Uncle O. That was fun.













No comments:
Post a Comment