http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween


We had such a great Halloween this year. So great, that Belle is still asking me everyday if we can "Bye-bye Chick-a-Cheet?" Girl loves chocolate.


We took Danny back to that killer Pumpkin Patch.







We brought home a monster pumpkin


We were wondering why Belle kept wanting to push over the pumpkin and slide down it. Then I noticed in a Halloween episode of Caillou he does the exact same thing. Oh boy.


I normally would try to do something cool, but since I have an impatient toddler, I free-handed these in 15 minutes. Belle was pretty stoked.


We all enjoyed the ward Halloween party.


Remember this one from last year?


They are growing up so fast






Danny's office had a family day where the kids dressed up and trick-or-treated at everyone's desks.




Belle was a big fan.











Belle and I enjoyed the festivities at Navy Pier.


Monster Mash dance party.


Cinderella train conductor.


Cinderella farmer.



Cinderella Archeologist.


Cinderella Bus Driver.


At night we went to a block party and then trick-or-treated in Gold Coast (Chicago's answer to New York's Upper East Side.)


Belle fell asleep on the way there.


So Danny and I went out to dinner.




Belle woke up right as we finished eating so we walked right back to the party.

I know Mr. Singer looks like a computer hacker who lives in his mother's basement, but he's actually quite a hot commodity in the Chicago baby scene.








Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I loved sharing it with my girl.

3 comments:

The ORR Family said...

My favorite is the one with the boots in the swing. so much greatness.

Heidi said...

Clara loves watching the videos of her cousin!! Over and over she asks me for "more Baby-Belle!!"

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Love it. Maybe one day we can party Youngberg/Francis style with street parties and trick or treating?