http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finishing up Fall

Belle still has terrible eating habits.

Photobucket

Last night Danny yelled from the other room "Anne! Belle is wolfing down a quesadilla!!"

 "What!?" I responded as I ran to the kitchen to see for myself.

Photobucket

When she saw me, Belle got this weird look on her face and then spit a chewed up mouthful of quesadilla on the floor.

Photobucket

So I left the room and she went back to eating.

Apparently she doesn't want the milk lady getting any ideas...She knows her nursing days are numbered!

Photobucket

At home, Belle sneaks her food to Twinkie. When out, she feeds it to her friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

While packing, if I would leave the room, I'd almost always return to find Belle like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And nothing has changed in our new place

Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah turned 1 and we partied

Photobucket

Maili turned 2, and Belle blew out her candles

Photobucket

Photobucket

To unwind at home, Belle likes to touch up our pedicures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She painted this for her new room

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of her 2011 editions is above our sink:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Belle loves to read



And make animal noises



She is picking up on a lot of new words (and sounds) right now





She is adorable. We are very Hop-ah (Belle speak for Happy.)

2 comments:

The ORR Family said...

I want to play with you guys. you look like the funnest

Amber Jessica said...

Wow, I can't believe you're still breastfeeding. I never made it that long with either of my kids.

What little climbing monkey! Lol.