http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Monday, March 4, 2013

February

"I feel like I've been watching you exercise this whole afternoon."

Says a friend after lunch together and an afternoon of errands with Belle.

Was she referring to our lunch at Macy's when every 5 minutes Belle would decide to sprint, seeing how far away she could get before I'd catch up to her? Or was it as I held Belle in one arm and balanced my stroller with the other down 5 stories of escalators? Maybe it was all the heavy wind pressured doors I had to force open and maneuver my stroller and toddler out of.

Whatever it was, she teaches Zumba and something called "Ab Attack" for a living, so obviously I'm going to interpret this to mean I can just go about my daily life without ever having to go for a "jog" or attend something as disturbing sounding as "Ab Attack".

Are you getting tired of hearing about how active Belle is?

Take it up with her. I wish we were a pair of happy chubsters. I miss those days.

 photo IMG_1790_zpsfb56dde8.jpg

Oh bus rides...Belle has never understood the concept of "sitting still."

 photo IMG_1789_zps445c663a.jpg

 photo IMG_1787_zps9ffa18e1.jpg

Sometimes I can distract her by doing mini photo-shoots

 photo IMG_1786_zps86fc823e.jpg

 photo IMG_1783_zpsa4717665.jpg

 photo IMG_1769_zps23fca41e.jpg

 photo IMG_1781_zps75527a66.jpg

If you have any experience with public transportation, you know this is incredibly unsafe.

 photo IMG_1767_zps1a31767b.jpg

Do you need more pictures of my face?

 photo IMG_1764_zps5bb89316.jpg

There you go

 photo IMG_1777_zps7736f7ae.jpg

Planetarium

 photo IMG_1776_zps94eef0f9.jpg

Belle can climb anything. Including this glass wall. After catching up to one of her sprinting escapades, I found her kneeling on this handrail. It's a stairwell. I had a heart attack.

 photo IMG_1762_zpsa48bdd78.jpg

Field. If I never go to a museum again for the rest of my life...I'd be okay with that.

 photo DSC_0417_zpse644d81c.jpg

When we don't have stairwells, we climb bookshelves.



 photo DSC_0422_zpsf0f84295.jpg

 photo DSC_0426_zpsc1f55ddd.jpg

 photo DSC_0427_zpse1005e35.jpg


 photo IMG_2572_zps7055488d.jpg

Sometimes Danny takes her shopping at night when I really need a break.

 photo IMG_2574_zpsa8a1d077.jpg

 photo IMG_1744_zps3235db6b.jpg

 photo IMG_1745_zpsd499f0ae.jpg

Sometimes my friend Brittany drives me places when I really need a bus break.

 photo IMG_1742_zps84892421.jpg

Refuses clothing at home most days.

 photo IMG_1718_zps295f17a6.jpg

Sydney's 1st birthday party. Sweetest 1 year old. (She ate her birthday cake smiling with a fork.)

 photo IMG_1722_zpsb826830a.jpg

I just thought all the strollers parked in the hall was hilarious.

 photo IMG_1721_zps8fb58ef3.jpg

 photo IMG_1728_zps0d377dd1.jpg

Zooing with Cora

 photo IMG_1730_zpscba86899.jpg

 photo IMG_1731_zpsb1a58036.jpg

 photo IMG_1732_zps5af61c36.jpg

 photo IMG_1735_zps55207cb3.jpg

 photo IMG_1736_zpsd3e1561e.jpg

 photo IMG_1738_zpscbaf739e.jpg

 photo IMG_1741_zps1af16508.jpg

Zooing with Dad







   

  

  

  

 photo DSC_0399_zpsff759712.jpg

 photo DSC_0402_zpsbb636cfe.jpg

 photo DSC_0403_zpsd6091ce6.jpg

 photo DSC_0409_zpsce3eca33.jpg

 photo DSC_0412_zps8854323f.jpg

 photo DSC_0395_zps52598c4c.jpg

 photo IMG_1753_zpsefcbd735.jpg

 photo DSC_0388_zpsd6fba779.jpg

No comments: