I've been delaying this for a while. Blogging. But someday, it's going to be tacky for me to have a facebook. And being Mormon, blogging should be in my blood or something. What sold me was an ad for this company that turns you blog into a bound journal. I want my kids and kids kids to know who I am or who I was in case I turn into a crazy granny that only talks about family history or oatmeal raisin cookies or something. Journal writing has been a failed lifelong pursuit for me. I try, but they alwsys turn into FML Rants and Raves. Nobody writes anything in their journals worthwhile unless they're heartbroken, just like no artist paints anything memorable unless he's feeling looney. I destroy all of my journals. Going into this being forced to write what I'm ok with anybody seeing should be a challenge, but worthwhile.
Read. Enjoy. Don't Enjoy. Don't Read. I'm not http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
XOXO muah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment