http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

My new years resolution is to be better at this. We'll see how that goes.


Christmas break was pretty cool.

My dreams were fulfilled. I got the boots. I wear them around and I pretend like everybody loves them and me. Hooray.

I got to see alottta my girls during break. Really cool. It seems like we are all trying to figure out how life works out as an adult after college.

I got my passion back for sewing. I specialized in pencil skirts. I even made one for kimkim who will never be able to wear it on her mission because she will get sexually harassed probably.

Baby Celia is all grown up. I cant believe it. Someday she will smile when she sees me.

I saw the movie Nine. I wanted to be in love with it. I wanted to find a new lady like Velma Kelly to fall in love with, but...it fell flat. Big production. didn't stick to the story.


I saw Avatar. I am the only person so far that I've heard of who will say: It was Stupid. oops sorry rest of the world.


I liked Sherlock Holms.


Princess and the Frog was cute. I forced my brothers to go to it with me. They pretended like they didn't like it because they had to assert their aspiring manhood or something. But I know they loved it.


I watched too many movies.

I'm lame

Finally met Kim's aunt Fifi the Persian spy. I was missing out. We had a goddess oracle reading party. My inner goddess is Mary Magdalene, the goddess of unconditional love. My husband laughed. Maybe its a life long theme or pursuit of my life? Anyway, the biblical figure probably put my parents pagan-tarot card reading fears to rest. As for my future after college, my goddess card was strength. Probably appropriate seeing as I am packing a bag in 2.5 months and moving across the country. Then we all belly danced. Awesome. I'm gonna miss kimkim.

Thought I got used to snow--completely am not. But, only 4 months to go and I'm gonna rock it.


No comments: