Danny and I have had this semi-secret blog for quite a while…I’d say 2006. I never touched it. I have been embarrassed of it since its origin. So—I finalllly decided to take it over. It is called Dannanne because Danny made it, but I will write it, (and we’re married and love each other and all that jazz.)
You could call me a hypocrite. But maybe I’m not one if I admit it. Or rather, I’ll admit that I change my opinion a lot. A week ago I vented to Barb Chubbuck on how I thought I never could manage a blog. And here I am, trying to salvage this blog. In high school I wrote an article in the school newspaper on how Myspace was the bane of my existence. I now have a Facebook. In case I ever rant on how much I hate something that maybe you happen to love, have no fear, I will probably love it as well in a couple months. As of right now… Twitter gives me the heeby jeebies.
P.S. I just accidentally went to annendan.blogspot.com. They went to BYU too. So much for being original.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment