http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun or Freaky?

I love Valentines day. I hate when people whine about it. Boo hoo a day devoted to telling people in your life you love and appreciate them. Such a terrible idea. Anyways, Danny and I decided to be saucy this year and stay in Salt Lake's Anniversary Inn. (It's a hotel where every room is themed.) We are staying in the Sultan's Palace. The bed is on top of an elephant. Awesome.

I have to admit though, I have mixed feelings about this idea.

1. When I go to a hotel, I like to pretend no one has ever stayed there. If I cant convince myself of that, I like to pretend it was a cute little family in there last. I've seen those shows where they turn of the lights, CSI the whole room with a black light wand and there are goops of neon people germs everywhere. Sometimes I can be a germaphobe and a place with the name "Anniversary Inn" makes me nervous. I'm going to pretend that only little girls go there and have birthday party sleep overs.

2. They have Twilight rooms.

So, next blog I will post pictures and give the verdict: Fun or Freaky.

1 comment:

Katie and Cam said...

i'm so glad i've finally found your blog!!! p.s. i'm pissed/jealous/totally psyched for you to go to paris!!! add me as a friends and family!!!!