http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Verdict

Ok. Valentines day was real cool. real real cool. probably the best one we've had yet. We started the night out eating at Bambara in Salt Lake-- shmancy, tasty.

Then we entered...The Sultan's Palace

sweet bed

sweet bath

only, i don't remember there being any dragons in Aladin. Maybe this room belonged to a magical wizard sultan.

They had a bottle of bubbly and 2 slices of cheesecake waiting for us.

Then we got redonkadonk:

We fell asleep to The Time Traveler's Wife. Danny said he was time traveling all night in his dreams.

We woke up to a big fancy pants breakfast in bed.

We were real sad to leave at noon.

But then we drove to Jordan Commons, had my favorite food for lunch-- King Crab Legs. And then we saw Valentines Day in the theater while eating one of my favorite ice creams-- Playdough.

So V-day was great. But I guess I should get to the Anniversary Inn verdict since I promised it in my last entry...

I'd say super duper fun with an itty bitty freaky factor. I'd recomend it to anyone. Just make sure you go to the one on 5th South NOT South Temple-- the rooms are a lot cooler.

But here were the freaky parts:

We did hear some noises at night.

Twilight rooms

They had a guest book, but people preffered to write on the walls...actually the ledge above the bed.


Here's one of my favorites:
"Terri and Francisco we went all the way <3 br="">
We couldn't resist. We joined in the creep fest:


No comments: