
While shopping downtown during one of our first days here, I spotted this canvas:
Home Is Where You Are. I bought it because Danny was already missing Disneyland and Days at the Beach. I wanted him to look at the image and think
Home Is Where[ver we]
Are [currently living]. But then when I took it home and hung it on the wall, I announced to Danny amorously,
Home [for me]
Is Where[ver]
You Are[, Danny]. But now as I sit in my front room wiritng this, it resembles one of those stickers on maps in Southcoast informing where exactly one is. So. When someone comes over and is confused at our 3 month leased halfway-house congested with cardboard furnishings, they will see the sign and know [Their]
Home Is Where [I]
Are.
Welcome:

What the bedroom/frontroom usually looks like


What the bedroom/my office/guestroom usually looks like.




But when we have guests...it looks like this:




Guest room

Not every street in Wrigleyville looks like this. But enough do.

Three blocks from our house

Our building
Check back in the fall for a different neighborhood(?) and real furniture
No comments:
Post a Comment