http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Twinkie

Apparently it is an old wives tale that dog years are equivalent to 7 people years. The 1 year mark actually is equivalent to about 15 people years. Year 2 jumps 9 years, making them the equivalent of 24 years old. Each following year until they die, they age 4 dog years. So as Twinkie approaches 16 months old, that would make him an 18 year old. When I was 18, my parents thought I was hell in a hand-basket. I'm sure there are many who think the same of Twinkie, but to me he is just as sweet as the day he was born. Also when I was 18, I met my future husband. Hopefully we can save up enough money so that as an 18 year old, Twinkie can meet his future wife too, Skittles. So here's to my little guy, the 2nd love of my life:

First day home

Celia's



Loves the snow


And the beach



When he used to be a gremlin:
And a lion:



When we had to shave all his hair off:


Snuggie

First birthday



He's always sooo tired



He thinks the closet is his bedroom
So we put his bed in there
<3