
Someone's getting chubby and for once its not me
Just got back from my 6 week Dr.'s appointment and things are looking good. All my lovely cuts, tears, stitches have reportedly "healed up nice."I got the go ahead to start exercising again. But- don't get all pissed at me, I have to document these kinds of things to convince myself to get pregnant again someday- the Dr. said I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight! My clothes still feel a little snug and my diet consists mostly of poptarts and chocolate chip cookies so let me tell you, no one is more surprised by this than me. I guess its like my doctor said, "it's good to be young."
Danny

2 weeks paternity leave was awesome. It flew by. First week back to work was nice- everyone let him leave at 5:30ish. Then the week after that he never came home before 9 pm and was in the office all weekend. Those kind of weeks are hard on all of us. But on the bright side, if he's still in the office after 7pm he can comp dinner which he brings home to me. And we've got quite the choice selection of restaurants in our neighborhood.
Twinkie

Twinkie loves his sister.

He's her guard dog.
This week he tried attacking Danny twice. Once when it looked like he was going to leave the apartment with Belle by himself and once when he tried touching Belle when I was changing her diaper.

We've been going on family walks almost every night, but to make sure Twinkie still feels loved, Saturday Danny went to Home Depot and came back with materials to build him a nature spot on the balcony. Twinkie smells the flowers, goes potty on the grass, and just sits and chills on it. He loves it.
Belle


She got a bad case of baby acne. Normal, but still unfortunate looking.

One of her poop faces.

This is a weird picture, but I bought a baby carrier. Belle's not sure how she feels about it yet. She thinks facing mommy means MILK. I'm trying to break her into it slowly.

Speaking of- breastfeeding is going really well- which is a relief because it did not come easily. Daddy gives her a bottle when I'm dead tired.

She gets a bath each night which she loves. Just not a huge fan of the getting out part.

She likes to sleep like this during the day.

And like this at night.
We're working on the crib. She gets a little better at it every day.












1 comment:
Good for you pre-pregnancy weight! Just don't judge me when it takes me 9 months to get ride of all my baby jiggle. I can't wait to meet belle!!
Post a Comment