http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Monday, May 16, 2011

My 2 Month Old

Photobucket

Just had her 2 month appointment.

Weight- 50th percentile
Head-50th percentile
Height- 90th percentile!

Surprise surprise- she's gonna be a tall one!

Photobucket

Big girl is growing out of her clothes. She's wearing size 3-6 months now.

Photobucket

She pretends like she can't drink a bottle because she knows I can do better. But I'm not giving up. My callouses wont let me.

Photobucket

Doesn't like the car seat. Probably because we don't use it very often.

Photobucket

But she loves the stroller! Lately we just let her sleep in it at night.

Photobucket

And I probably shouldn't even mention it here because I don't want to jinx it....she slept through the night the past 2 nights. 10 pm to 6 am. AMAZING.

Photobucket

She's pretty good at posing.

Photobucket

She's a thumb sucker. But sometimes she settles for her whole palm. The doctor says she's ahead of schedule on that.

Photobucket

Belle doesn't really love being swaddled. We call her Baby Houdini because I can swaddle her, strap her into her stroller, tuck a warm blanket around her and minutes into our walk, blankets are kicked off, arms are flailing, socks and hat are missing.

Photobucket

Danny is the best at getting her to sleep.

Photobucket

He sings John Mayer to her at night.

Photobucket

I sing Jack Johnson to her in the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She doesn't cry very often. Generally the only reason she does is because she's hungry.

Photobucket

She loves hanging out with her buddy, Samuel, who's 2 months older than her. While we were bowling together, if she would cry, Samuel would cry. That would make her stop and listen. Then he'd try to grab her.

Photobucket

We go on walks every night. The tourists think we are the most adorable thing to ever walk down the street. They gush over her and Twinkie.

Photobucket

Twinkie is always sneak attacking licks on her ears.

Photobucket

She smiles a lot. And makes some other funny faces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's a doll. And she can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Super adorable!! I can see some of both of you in her. Though very little resemblance to Twinkie....odd. =0)

CHO said...

I just love this post!!! She is so pretty and so sweet.
LOL on the Samuel comment - they're good for each other :)