http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Monday, June 27, 2011

Belle at 3 Months

Month 3 was a big one for little Belle. I am totally convinced babies have their own agenda. I know people who were totally faithful with doing "tummy time" and their baby just wasn't interested in moving. From the day Belle was born however, all I ever did was coddle her. I hated tummy time so I didn't do it. So Belle decided she had to get the show on the road and do it on her own. She flips over and does tummy time any chance she gets. She is very active and strong. When I lay her down she will always do something like this:









Generally an introvert, I can get pretty serious. So I am always a little surprised at Belle's temperament. She's just a sweet little happy spirit. It reminds me of the adage "children come through us, not from us." I truly believe this and know I have just as much, if not more, to learn from her then she has to learn from me. Right now she is teaching me so much about life, hope, and growth. The joy she welcomes life with every morning causes me to think of new ways to be a better me. Here's to month 3!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Still a thumb sucker

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Likes to fall asleep holding my boob while nursing. I'm not sure how I managed to slip out of this one.

Photobucket



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Summer-time means dinners on the balconey

Photobucket

Her first paycheck came in the mail

Photobucket

1 comment:

Matt & Kristen said...

It is so fun to see your cute kids play together. Twinkie is so tender with his playmate.

Elizabeth says, "I want to tell you that little belle is so cute. I want to now be with you guys. We are having a great time in Virginia. I hope you are having a good time in shishago. And goodbye- from Elizabeth to Danny and Anne- Bye"