But, if you try screwing with her agenda- (skyping for too long, asking her to sit through sunday school, listening to the wrong music, nursing with the right boob when she distinctly asked for the left)- there will be hell to pay. She will scream at you and she will bite you. In most scenarios this is funny. Except the boob one.
She will bite you with her brand new bottom set of serrated knife-edged teeth she grew this month.
She's a much better bouncer- wanting to do it everywhere now- on the bed... in sacrament meeting...in the bathtub...
She now eats food! She was NOT happy about it at first. She'd scream until I nursed her.
Her first try:
But after a couple weeks of exposure. She's pretty comfortable with it.



She loves sitting in the Bjorn while I do housework.
She hates watching me cook.
She reaches for Twinkie to lick her hand every time she sees him.
I take them on walks together every day.
She laughs when he barks.
He knows what are her things and what are his.
He licks her tears when she's sad.
He protects her from big scary Danny:
I took this dress from my closet
and turned it into this dress for hers.
She can roll every which way and she caterpillar crawls to wherever it is she wants to go.
One night when we were all tired, she rolled and scooted back and forth across the bed to pull all our hair (Twinkie included) telling us to get up and play.
Can do more push-ups than me
Makes all kinds of noises
She likes to suck on her toes.



She loves being with her dad
Even when he makes her do things like this
And this
Sleep photos!
Out and about
We've been taking a lot of baths. She loves them. And she always asks for a nap afterwards.
She dances in the bjorn when she hears music she likes. Enjoy this.











3 comments:
she is too cute! I am impressed with your dress recreation! you go
ANNE. 1. you are a sexy mama. You look so good. I have envy. and belle is so beautiful! I want to fly out to chicago and see you guys!
Belle is SO CUTE. OMG i love her dancing video. Miss you all!
Post a Comment