http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mars Cheese Castle

Can someone please tell me who these SOB's are that work the proverbial "9-5", 5 days a week? Because I want to go to their houses and punch their lucky little wives in the boob...and pinch their babies.

Needless to say from the implications of that outrageous thought- Danny works a lot. So to temporarily alleviate this insanity, this weekend we are renting a car and taking a road-trip to the embarrassing, but close, city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

Here are my plans:



Mars Cheese Castle

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Milwaukee River Walk

Huzzah for being a Midwesterner! I better go look for my bump-its.

2 comments:

Katie and Cam said...

I so agree with the work thing! There's a ton of young couples in our ward that send out party invites that start at 5 pm on thursdays. What? who gets out of work at that time anyways? Apparently bankers do. Don't worry, you're not alone. And have fun in Wisconsin--the Mars Cheese Castle sounds like a home away from home for me.

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Totally agree. And totally jealous you get to explore all things cheese. Can you buy one of those cheese head things? I will think of you next time I don't see or talk to Mike for three days straight and not feel quite so bad for myself.