"It" being Belle strapped to me in her snow suit, Twinkie in his winter jacket, both squirming with excitement over their afternoon walk.
(I wish he was talking about my body.)

yep, I've got a trillion pictures like this

9 Months is a great age for the holidays.

Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier
She has 8 teeth- but I see a 9th ready to poke through.

She's into dancing in a really big way.
Next to dancing, head-butting is her favorite past-time.

Current favorite words: "Hey" And "Hi"

The night after Belle was born, having been awake for 36 hours, I allowed the nurses to take her to the nursery so I could sleep. Guilt-ridden at 4 am, I dragged myself down the hall to pick her up. It was a full-house. (Remember, Belle was born on a Super-Moon.) All the babies were fast-asleep. Except, wide-eyed, just laying there looking around was little Belle. Not a lot has changed since then. Belle likes to party all night.

Sometimes she'll take one step on her own and then sit down. She will be walking soon.

Yes my house is always that dirty.












No comments:
Post a Comment