http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Giveaway Time...How Mommy Blogger of Me... You're Welcome

Photobucket

Remember I told you my inspiring Aunt Sandi is starting a magazine? Well the first issue comes out NEXT WEEK! Sorry, Sorry- I didn't write an article for this one. I get stressed out OK!! But I did help with editing. So I've read it all. So I know YOU are going to want to read it all. So here's your chance.

Photobucket

Just leave a comment here, I'll put your name in a hat and let Belle pick one out. (Good idea Ally.) Whoever she picks gets a FREE digital copy!! If Belle doesn't pick you...sorry- but you can still find out how to get a digital or print copy at TheSandbucket.com!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes please!

Shantell said...

Looks like a fun magazine. Put me in the drawing :)

Katie and Brad Kuykendall said...

Sounds cool. I'm in!

Beau and Jen said...

Awesome!

Gretchen F said...

well I'll def need some mommy advice...for about 5 years from now ;)

Maria said...

did i win?