http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Belle's 1st Birthday- La fin: Sappy Reflections

One of the great philosophers of our time, Paris Hilton, once said in an interview: "I think having kids is the meaning of life."

And guess what, I agree. In my 24 years I've experienced my fair share of "happiness," but being a mother is teaching me everyday what it is to feel "joy." Sometimes I can't believe that I actually got everything I ever dreamed for in life. Of course I still have a journey ahead full of changes and new opportunities for growth, but right now, this place is pretty wonderful.

Gooey-goo, gush-gush, let's end the birthday extravaganza with a month-to-month picture montage:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Bri and Mike Titera said...

So Mike decided to stalk your blog one day at work. When he came home he asked me if I saw the pictures from Belle's party and Disneyworld. When I told him I had he responded: "are you going to feel inferior for the rest of your life because Anne is your best friend?" Lol, thanks Mike. Wish I was there for all the fun, move home already...