http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kevin and Rachel Wedding

I didn't go on a lot of road trips growing up. So I don't like them. So the 10 hour drive to Utah from our home is something I will go to great lengths to avoid. But we had to get up there for Kevin's wedding. And we wanted our car.

 photo IMG_2201.jpg

So we stopped in Vegas on the way.



For a couple days.



My blondies






 photo IMG_2204.jpg

 photo IMG_2208.jpg

 photo IMG_2209.jpg

Then we booked it to Lehi.

 photo IMG_2254.jpg

 photo IMG_2210.jpg

Bachelor party

 photo GOPR0188.jpg

Wings and trampolines


 photo d3b4e0b2-e46d-4bab-8846-47c55f02417d.png

Rick watched the girls while Danny and I were in the temple


 photo June2014-17_zps2b96f112.jpg

Kevin's wedding was full of surprises

 photo IMG_2215.jpg

Chuck-A-Rama was Sophie's favorite

 photo IMG_2213.jpg

 photo June2014-26_zps3144e18f.jpg

 photo June2014-25_zps0716e959.jpg

 photo June2014-24_zps58a9ba0b.jpg

 photo June2014-22_zps95ecb5fc.jpg

 photo IMG_3361.jpg




 photo IMG_2225.jpg

Hogle Zoo with the fam


 photo IMG_3367.jpg

They sat here for shade

 photo IMG_3366.jpg

and looked like elephant turds

 photo IMG_2229.jpg

 photo IMG_3370.jpg

 photo IMG_2230.jpg

Monkey feet

 photo IMG_2235.jpg

 photo IMG_2236.jpg

 photo IMG_2237.jpg

 photo IMG_2240.jpg

 photo IMG_2241.jpg

Belle always knows a good photo op when she sees one



Children's Museum



Scott and Brooke's


 photo IMG_2246.jpg

We got to visit Brittany and Trevor


Back in California, the Streadbecks threw a sweet open house for these two




 photo IMG_2272.jpg

 photo IMG_2278.jpg

tired kids






No comments: