Danny dropped us off at the airport early early early in the morning.
My brother Rick traveled with us.

First off, was the Francis Family Reunion.





Then we had 2 weeks to hang out with just my family.
Sometimes I felt like that ^
But mostly, my brothers were sweet with my girls, and took us on at least one great adventure a day.



Although we were in good hands, we were happy when Danny finally showed up.
Along with the Rasmussen Group
Family Reunion #2 kicked off with the Hill Cumorah Pageant
(Our 4th time that week)

Then, all 60 of us loaded up on a charter bus

The Sacred Grove




Alvin's grave site

Martin Harris home
Back to the Hill Cumorah
Peter Whitmer Farm
Crashing at the hotel
Susquahana River
Baby Alvin's grave site
Lots of bus riding
(My kids actually loved it)
Joseph Knight Sr. home
Josiah Stowell home
Niagara Falls
Maid of the Mist boat ride
The tour package had us eating at A LOT of buffets
Lighthouse on Lake Erie
The whole gang at Kirtland
Belle had the best time with 2nd cousin Dean
School of the Prophets
Carl Anderson spoke to us at the Morley Farm

Quarry where stones were taken for Kirtland Temple
And there it is
After dinner that night, our tour guide Dave promised us ice cream
It definitely was not "on" him though
Eliza snow home
Johnson Farm
And then we traveled back to California with all the Rasmussens.
I'm so glad we did that bus tour, but I never want to do it again.
I'm glad we got to stay with my family for a couple weeks. I think we will do that again.











No comments:
Post a Comment