http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fall

 photo IMG_0660_zps42107065.jpg

The months after Sophie was born were hard. Danny worked 6-7 days a week. Most days he left at 6 and never got back before 10. 10 was early. Often he worked past midnight. Some days he didn't even bother coming home. My family had just left. We had recently moved to the area so I was still working on making friends. Sophie had colic and Belle had a hitting problem. Both were in diapers. Both wanted to be held and would cry if they weren't. All day long.

 I was alone. And tired. And overwhelmed. With two babies to take care of. Two little girls. Exactly what I've always wanted. So I made the decision to hang on, white knuckles, and try to enjoy the sweet fleeting moments of my girls' babyhood. Because I knew it would get better. And although I still have moments where I feel like punching a hole in the wall and crying in a pillow, things have gotten easier. I have hope things will keep getting easier. But even if they don't, I know I can do hard things. I know that I love my girls. And I know that I'm exactly where I want to be.


 photo DSC_1019_zpsd255bb37.jpg

 photo DSC_1018_zpse4c0f853.jpg

 photo DSC_1014_zps1a9bb641.jpg

 photo DSC_1015_zpsf7b2d1a1.jpg

 photo DSC_1012_zpsf0bf9acc.jpg

 photo DSC_1010_zps04bcd33b.jpg

 photo IMG_0749_zps124561dc.jpg

 photo IMG_0747_zps9b87435d.jpg

 photo IMG_0727_zps49ef2ef5.jpg

 photo IMG_0730_zpse9ad4339.jpg

 photo IMG_0729_zps6d1ae18e.jpg

 photo IMG_0710_zps97546f39.jpg

 photo IMG_0706_zps4c563188.jpg

 photo IMG_0703_zps81bfddb9.jpg

 photo IMG_0696_zpsd71aaa76.jpg

 photo IMG_0695_zpsad784bd3.jpg

 photo IMG_0670_zps9fa38e7c.jpg

 photo IMG_0662_zpsb08e5c2b.jpg

 photo IMG_0688_zps5f821d00.jpg
 photo IMG_0673_zpsfebb89af.jpg
 photo IMG_0685_zps725539ea.jpg

 photo IMG_0637_zps3da46c75.jpg

 photo IMG_1150_zpseba4f479.jpg

 photo IMG_1141_zps4d63b602.jpg

 photo IMG_1140_zps778d044a.jpg

 photo IMG_1139_zps96459d1a.jpg

 photo IMG_2521_zps5d0aa809.jpg

 photo IMG_2518_zps2e49f711.jpg

 photo IMG_1128_zps3c6b6b86.jpg

 photo IMG_1119_zps39f2ecea.jpg

 photo IMG_2513_zps2aa17c34.jpg

 photo IMG_2509_zps22b6addc.jpg

 photo IMG_2506_zps80af8ac6.jpg

 photo IMG_1116_zps60a5ae90.jpg

 photo IMG_1114_zpsc1e3f33e.jpg

 photo IMG_1109_zps0964328b.jpg

 photo IMG_1102_zpsb9f561ca.jpg

 photo IMG_1101_zps0e89bb74.jpg

 photo IMG_2502_zps410e1f11.jpg

 photo IMG_1098_zpsdf250ee8.jpg

 photo IMG_2494_zps55f1a196.jpg

 photo IMG_2493_zpsba602332.jpg

 photo IMG_2492_zpscab5b5aa.jpg

 photo IMG_1075_zpsd7b72f81.jpg

 photo IMG_2477_zps33087ea8.jpg

 photo IMG_2469_zpsa5477877.jpg

 photo IMG_2467_zpsb134d5ef.jpg

 photo IMG_2458_zps82ef1a01.jpg

 photo IMG_2455_zps148cc91f.jpg

 photo IMG_1045_zps75de6ed0.jpg

 photo IMG_1043_zpsb9d73397.jpg

 photo IMG_1041_zps3b31d03a.jpg

 photo IMG_1040_zps55072f17.jpg

 photo IMG_1039_zps5f5c7b0c.jpg

 photo IMG_1029_zpsee267fd0.jpg

 photo IMG_1027_zps72f3d595.jpg

 photo IMG_1026_zps215c6281.jpg

 photo IMG_1024_zpse2bb84ee.jpg

 photo IMG_1023_zps90e5dd95.jpg

 photo IMG_1016_zps6417b43f.jpg

 photo IMG_1015_zps74d7e7e7.jpg

 photo IMG_1002_zpsddec1981.jpg

 photo IMG_0997_zps33bfb9d6.jpg

 photo IMG_0992_zps552d66d0.jpg

 photo IMG_0990_zpsb7e63c22.jpg

 photo IMG_0988_zps7a534735.jpg

 photo IMG_0989_zps242112f1.jpg

 photo IMG_0964_zps33f54e80.jpg

 photo DSC_1054_zpsb94fa533.jpg

 photo DSC_1053_zps8dd40304.jpg

 photo IMG_0892_zpsab816697.jpg

 photo IMG_0887_zpsc9699ff6.jpg

 photo IMG_0890_zps440f1398.jpg

 photo IMG_0885_zpsa1134ee6.jpg

 photo IMG_0881_zpse079dea5.jpg

 photo IMG_0871_zps0c1fa99b.jpg

 photo IMG_0861_zps84711a90.jpg

 photo IMG_0860_zps02b779a1.jpg

 photo IMG_0852_zpsf260d5ca.jpg

 photo IMG_0848_zps6fcb7728.jpg

 photo IMG_0846_zps5c2bc789.jpg

 photo IMG_0845_zps3ca9806f.jpg

 photo IMG_0841_zpsba879c0e.jpg

 photo IMG_1080_zps2d42108c.jpg
 photo IMG_0834_zps9fa16659.jpg

 photo IMG_0833_zpsac4b9e00.jpg

 photo IMG_0830_zps8639d004.jpg

 photo IMG_0820_zps345d854d.jpg

 photo IMG_0818_zps50e6cae4.jpg

 photo IMG_0803_zps86d6de71.jpg

 photo IMG_0800_zps8763315c.jpg

 photo IMG_0796_zps7a205f32.jpg

 photo IMG_2076_zps04e8e7f1.jpg
 photo IMG_0788_zps76be4e4d.jpg
 photo IMG_0559_zps4f702b7c.jpg

 photo IMG_0562_zpsea05086d.jpg

 photo IMG_0565_zpsec797dd2.jpg

 photo IMG_0580_zps82c4115a.jpg

 photo IMG_0581_zps44699d75.jpg

 photo IMG_0582_zps76f13185.jpg

 photo IMG_0585_zps75aa4af1.jpg

 photo IMG_0596_zps99955ef2.jpg

 photo IMG_0602_zpsc788f547.jpg

 photo IMG_0608_zps3d8ba190.jpg

 photo IMG_0612_zpsebeaa83c.jpg

 photo IMG_0615_zps21b6e0b7.jpg

 photo IMG_0616_zpsfe346f82.jpg

 photo IMG_0619_zps7205c215.jpg

 photo IMG_0620_zps9e1f7723.jpg

 photo IMG_0621_zps0dd10367.jpg

 photo IMG_0627_zpsa7bc260d.jpg

 photo IMG_0630_zps29f5609d.jpg

 photo IMG_0634_zps201735ee.jpg

 photo IMG_0637_zps3b7d4f32.jpg





























 photo IMG_2321_zps37b63f97.jpg

 photo IMG_2300_zps44996152.jpg

 photo IMG_2294_zps8168d246.jpg

 photo IMG_2290_zps5630475a.jpg

 photo IMG_2287_zpsbfc459ed.jpg

 photo IMG_2283_zpsf2083b5a.jpg

 photo IMG_2280_zps8c770788.jpg

 photo IMG_2278_zps2bc5a5d4.jpg

 photo IMG_2273_zps3254faa4.jpg

 photo IMG_2260_zps20815bf5.jpg

 photo IMG_2254_zps6786fa6e.jpg

 photo IMG_2248_zpsdb31a8f9.jpg

 photo IMG_2236_zpscda28644.jpg

 photo IMG_2230_zps75909fd7.jpg

 photo IMG_2216_zpsaa9d73e2.jpg

 photo IMG_2210_zps8cabcec0.jpg

 photo IMG_2209_zps70bffcdc.jpg

 photo IMG_2205_zps3d0ce044.jpg

 photo IMG_2202_zps51b9e2ba.jpg

 photo IMG_2161_zps1060f170.jpg

 photo IMG_2104_zps33134f90.jpg

 photo IMG_2101_zpsb50727ba.jpg

 photo IMG_2095_zpsa5b58a28.jpg

 photo IMG_2089_zps10f62331.jpg

 photo IMG_2082_zpsd7388f0f.jpg

 photo IMG_2367_zps0558aeac.jpg



 photo IMG_0650_zpsf6d0365c.jpg

 photo IMG_0637_zps3da46c75.jpg

No comments: