
So far, January's been better than December.
I hate prenatal vitamins.
Last weekend I ate a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese everyday.
My belly button is basically flat.
Every time I take a picture, it looks like I'm in pain.
Yesterday Danny gave me a Twix bar. I broke into simultaneous, uncontrollable, laughter and tears...?!?
I've had at least 4 friends ask me if I am having my baby in Chicago. Yes. I actually live here now.
Unless I have to leave the house, I only wear Danny's clothes. He says its ok as long as I don't wear Marc Jacobs while cooking lasagna.
I waddle.
I grunt.
Rolling over in bed is nearly impossible.
I'm reading the Hunger Games. Despite it reading like something I could have written in 5th grade, it's a fun story. They could probably make a movie out of it. It's in the kid section at Borders, but its about killing people. Although, from what I hear, if they can make the last Twilight movie PG-13, anything's possible right?
I'm nesting.
Baby kicks allll day but stops moving every time Danny puts his hand on my stomach.
I watched a live birth on BabyCenter.com and caught myself closing my eyes and saying "Noooo."
I got this grey down coat with fur lining that is the only decent thing to wear outside right now. I didn't realize that it looks exactly like Twinkie's winter jacket. Yesterday I heard someone actually say it: "Aw look they match!"
For fun one time we put our hands on my stomach and said a bunch of girl names to see which she would like to be called. She only kicked for "Bonqui-qui."











1 comment:
Poor you! I am sorry but being pregnant is miserable! I hate those people who say they love it, they are lying to themselves and me.
As for the Hunger Games, the first one is fun, if terribly written. The other books in the series are terrible. The first did not warrant a sequal in my opinion.
Happy nesting! Just remember the lack of sleep you get now will be even worse in a few short weeks! Go on lots of dates before that angel comes!
Hope to see you and baby this summer!
Post a Comment