http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Something Danny Did

I just realized I haven't shown off any of Danny's work on here yet. And I'm proud of him so I'm going to start. This spot is running right now. My mom said she's seen it on Nick a couple times.

Normally the copywriter gets to work with the client, travel to the shoot, and stay with it through the editing process to make sure they get his vision or something. But Danny wrote this when he was an intern so the McDonald's team just did production on their own. The ending got changed a little so he's not like super proud of this, but I think he should be. It's something he wrote, on TV! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Dude posts pictures of baby girl's stuff or else I am going to have to get back on Facebook to do so! (Had dinner for the gang last night and Erin was telling me about them...)

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Not for, with.

Gentry Fam said...

Super cool!