http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, March 10, 2011

1 day

Spicy food didn't do the trick. But I did get to perform my cute new pregnancy trick: face sweat.

I have this friend. She went into labor on a full moon. She checked in the hospital at 10 cm dilated. But all the doctors were busy so they put her on an epidural and she had to wait. The increase-in-baby-deliveries-on-a-full-moon theory does sound like flapdoodle, but my friend believes it. So maybe, the Super Moon tonight will get me going?!

Photobucket

A Super Moon is a full moon that has super close proximity to the earth. It makes the tides all crazy and appears 15-30% bigger than normal. There are 4-6 Super Moons annually, but only 1 or 2 Extreme Super Moons a decade. Tonight's is an EXTREME! We'll see.

In the meantime, enjoy perhaps the last belly shot:

Photobucket

My gym outfit.

Hahaha just kidding. That would be pretty great though. Please excuse me if this is offensive. There's this dude at Danny's work that has naked pregnant pictures of his baby mama hung in his cubicle for the world to enjoy. (It could be worse.)

6 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

I keep checking in hoping to see that you are having your baby. could you please hurry up?! ;) jk jk ... oh and thank you for being considerate and not being a crazy baby mama!!! xo

Bri and Mike Titera said...

Mike is super bummed baby girl isn't his birthday buddy. I am sure you are too

The ORR Family said...

You still don't have a bootie...I love it

Eric said...

how did you not get any stretch marks? I am nervous about that and... I don't want a belly... how will i sleep at night? You look freakin' awesome

Jillian Clara said...

sorry, that last comment was from me, Jillian Ringer... I guess I never signed in and Eric's gmail account showed up.

Anne said...

Ha Jill. I put lotion on every once in a while but I think I avoided major stretch marks because I didn't have a flat stomach to start out with. Good luck! Excited for you.