http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/annestreadbeck/black-heart-01-1.jpg

Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 days

I decided Friday was my last day exercising for a while. Don't worry. I am not worried about being fat. I know I'm PHAT (pretty hot and thick) as Monique would say. Running just really helped bring me back to sanity. I would just do an easy 30 minutes on the elliptical in our gym on the 9th floor, 4 days a week. Everybody stared at me. This one day last week, this muscle guy got on the elliptical next to me. I could see him out of the corner of my eye glancing at me every 5 minutes. I think he was trying to keep up with me. So I ran really fast. And he was strugggling! I thought I was really funny. Then I went home, ate some cookies and took a nap.

Danny liked the idea of me "training" for this "big event" coming up. So he bought me the "G series" by Gatorade for when the "big event" actually happens.

Photobucket

I'm dead serious.

But uh, like I said earlier, no more gym for me for a while. I can barely walk now.

Yesterday I tried to be a hero and walk to my visiting teaching appointment instead of take a cab. After walking home, I could not move the rest of the day. And I think I got my first Braxton Hicks contraction- just one.

But today my doctor said nothing special's going on down there yet. So I made another appointment for next week. Lets hope I don't have to use it.

1 comment:

Gentry Fam said...

We can't wait to hear the news! So exciting!