Baby fingerprints make for quite a filter.
pretzel roll
My favorite- and I usually don't even like green beans
I found the recipe on the chef's website-here- I may have to go buy some fish sauce...
goat ribs
Every dish was so so great- I might have to sneak back in another 3 months...
After, we went home and watched our wedding DVD with Belle. So amazing how much our lives change each year.
This year, Danny recently took a Senior position at a new agency, so we could actually afford that meal we just ate...
Last year we celebrated our anniversary in CA since we were there most of June while Danny was at his first out of state commercial shoot. We took the opportunity to bless our new baby with family.
The year before that, we ate Ben and Jerry's on the ground of our cardboard apartment before Danny had his first day at a major advertising agency.
2010
The year before that we left our brand new puppy, Twinkie with family as we took a little trip to San Francisco before Danny started his 1st advertising internship in LA.
2009
And the year before that, we got married.
2008
I was 20, only 2 of my brothers were taller than me, and I had no idea how we were going to pay for our "expensive" $700 a month rent once we got back to Provo.
I know sometimes this blogs starts sounding a little fluffy- but its been a great way for me to count my blessings. When Danny's working late, Belle is smearing chocolate pudding in the carpet, Twinkie's trying to eat my dinner, and its felt like ages since I've been "out with the girls," I can look at this blog and see how lovely my life really is. If I'm feeling stuck in a rut, I can revisit and realize how quickly life does change.
And with that proclamation of love to my blog- I suppose I should make one to my husband-
Happy Anniversary, Dear. I'm lucky to spend my life with you. You make me believe anything is possible.












1 comment:
Love you both! Well all of you! Can't believe it was already 4 years ago in Newport that warm sunny day!!! Can't wait to see what future years bring and that we are still friends. Xoxo!!!
Post a Comment