
We kicked off the vacation with another late birthday party for Belle, thrown by my family.

Easter happened. And we celebrated.
Dyeing eggs
Easter egg hunting







Easter egg hunt #2 at Grandma-Great's


Belle loved having Dad home with her
And out with her on adventures.
During those two weeks, we bought our first car!
It's a Ford Fusion hybrid. We really love it. It has a ton of interior space, 47 mpg (for Danny's crazy commute), and it's not "dorky like a Prius."
Probably Belle's favorite part of Danny's time off, was all the time we spent at Disneyland.



One day we met Kaia




Another was spent with the Scotts

And another was spent with Brady and the Kuresas

And now lets round this out with even more clips of Belle on rides.
Boring? Well she loves watching them.
And this one's kind of fun. Watch Belle smack me in the face for trying to sing along.
Yee-haww!











1 comment:
I'm racking my brain on why we haven't played yet. I'm racking my brain on why I have your wrong phone number. I'm racking my brain as to why I have a Disneyland pass and have not been with Belle EVER. Wise Anne, fill my brain with answers and PLAY WITH ME you Chicago Califonian!!!!
Post a Comment